Gallows Hill Group Tour Information
Take your seat, the adventure begins at Gallows Hill!
Our live Witchcraft & Ghost Experience is guaranteed to be the most exciting event that your group will see in Salem, Massachusetts! This unique attraction combines history and lore with interactive excitement and great effects to please both the student and the teacher.
Open for groups March 1st – mid November. For your choice of dates and times, please contact our group tour manager today!
Student Groups and Schools LOVE us! See for yourself...
Gallows Hill is perfect for student groups who want an exciting, educational and fun interactive experience.
Here is what you’ll experience at Gallows Hill:
- Actual testimony from the Salem Witch Trials.
- Holograms, ghostly projections, special effects and startling moments.
- 4D effects, including rumble seats, air blasts, fog and more.
- Witches from myth and legend, spectral beasts, ghostly images and haunting stories.
- Historic Information about Gallows Hill and the innocent victims that were executed.
- A Witch Trial, where members of your group are put on trial for witchcraft.
- All this and more, at Gallows Hill!
Here is what groups LOVE about our show:
- It’s educational; providing information about the darkest time in Salem’s history.
- It’s exciting; using special effects to bring the show to thrilling life, including “in your seat jump scares” make this a thrilling, memorable event.
- It’s LIVE; using professional actors from Boston and The North Shore.
- It’s interactive; giving groups an opportunity to be part of our show by participating in the Witch Trial.
The WITCH TRIAL is a hit with both students and teachers. Students are put on trial for witchcraft and must face the judge for questioning, Then a vote is cast to see if they are jailed for witchcraft!
A complimentary Gallows Hill T-shirt is given out to a lucky student at the close of each show.
Gallows Hill Museum Theatre is open for Groups from March 1st through mid November
Special rates, times, and show lengths are available for groups of 30 or more.
We also offer tour packages, which include SALEM WALKING TOURS.
For discount group pricing, rate sheets and availability, please email us at email@example.com with your group name, approximate number of guests, and desired date and time.