Gallows Hill Presents: The Ghosts & Legends Trolley Tour
Join us for a ghostly Salem Trolley ride that you’ll never forget. Tickets on sale now!
This event is available only in October, but we have added some weekend dates in SEPTEMBER.
(Trolley does not run on October 31st.)
Adults/ General admission: $30
Board the Ghosts & Legends Trolley and get ready for a thrilling ride as an eerie, sinister and comical guide takes you on a journey through the darkened streets of Salem. Hear stories of witches, ghosts, murder and more. You’ll see The House of the Seven Gables, the old cemetery, Winter Island and much more. Perfect for any age, this frightening, amusing, and entertaining ride sells out quickly, so buy tickets now for this memorable trolley tour! The Black Widow Mary and Jack return this year as your hosts on the Trolley!
- Ghosts & Legends Trolley departs from Gallows Hill, 7 Lynde Street, Salem, MA 01970
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time. The trolley leaves PROMPTLY at the designated time.
- Tour is approximately 50 minutes.
- Remember to dress warm!
- Not recommended for children under 7 years old.
- Duration: 50 minutes
Want to see Gallows Hill too? Then get: Ghosts & Legends Trolley/Gallows Hill Combo ticket.
Want more fright for your buck? Go for the combo ticket! Immediately before your Trolley tour, you’ll enter Gallows Hill for our exciting Main Show. It’s our incredible experience about the Salem witch trials, with frightening characters and special effects. A perfect combination for your visit to Salem during Haunted Happenings!
Click on the purple button above, then select the trolley and show combo. You can also purchase a LOST MUSEUM ticket at checkout for $5 off the admission price!
Adults/General admission: $39 (Save $6)
HERE’S HOW THE COMBO TICKET WORKS:
Combo ticket holders for the Ghosts & Legends Trolley will see the Gallows Hill main show BEFORE the Trolley departure.
- 6pm ticket holders will see the 5:15 pm show.
- 630pm ticket holders will see the 5:45pm show.
- 730pm ticket holders will see the 6:45pm show.
- 7pm ticket holders will see the 6:15pm show.
- 8pm ticket holders will see the 7:15pm show.
Make sense? Yes! Good!
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the event.
Due to the prompt show start, late-comers will not be admitted.
Please note that there are NO REFUNDS for this event 48 hours prior to your ticket date. This includes late arrivals, so make sure you allow plenty of time to get to Salem!